Discussing things that happened…
Time to talk about 5 things that’ve happened and state my random opinion about them:
- The royal family “drama”? Okay, true story…….I really don’t understand this as I am NOT all that interested, really, in the English royal family. A lot of Americans are….I’m not. HOWEVER!!! From what I’ve gathered…okay. I get it. Meghan and Harry don’t want to be royals anymore. They want to live half their time in Canada. They didn’t discuss this with his father or with the Queen…I GET IT!! The English people are mad. But at the same time, he was already the wild child. Is ANYONE really surprised by this?
- CATS: Okay I PROMISE this is the last time I mention CATS in my random news…..but all of the reviews on YouTube, in articles, and from people I know about it are giving me LIFE!! If you haven’t seen or read any of them….seek out the reviews. They are AMAZING!!
- The fires in Australia are still burning. As someone who lives in California and has had friends affected by the yearly fires here….this is scary and sad. This is on a scale far larger than anything in California and it’s tragic how little is being done to help. To be fair, help is growing, but it took weeks for many to even HEAR about this. I remember when Notre Dame was on fire and how quickly everyone (including me) jumped to help.
- Awkwafina wins Best Actress Award in a Comedy at the Golden Globes and makes history! She is the first Asian American actress to win the award and I for one say: CONGRATULATIONS!!
- Rush drummer Neil Peart passed away on Tuesday at the age of 67. I’m not that huge of a Rush fan, but I like a number of their songs. But it’s always sad when anyone who’s affected many lives passes away.
And that was 5 random news stories.
Anybut, thank you for joining me.
These were MY opinions on each. Your opinions may be different and that’s fine. Now on to more random things!!