Discussing things that happened…
Time to talk about 5 things that’ve happened and state my random opinion about them:
- Harvey Weinstein: The former powerhouse Hollywood producer has been sentenced to 23 years. He will of course appeal this. He will probably get less time, but 2 things to take away from this:
A) The judge that sentenced him was male. Progress.
B) He had the GALL to claim his company was a small business…
- The Bachelor: True talk: I have never watched a single episode of The Bachelor or The Bachelorette. All I know is that when I saw commercials for The Bachelor finale…I literally thought they showed the same girl twice…I wish this was a joke but I had to ask someone why they only showed one girl in the commercials. I though they were showing favoritism. I was embarrassed when they told me the brunette was 2 different women. I don’t know what happened on the Finale…I just wanted to share my reaction. Although apparently a woman named Barb outshone the two girls and the bachelor (I have no idea what the people’s names are).
- POLITICS?!: Just the interesting fact that in the democratic primaries…Tulsi Gabbard keeps placing fifth or sixth in the polls…when she is the only other candidate running besides the two Bs (Biden & Bernie). Just thought it was interesting to share.
- Coronavirus: Pretty much all the shows that have live studio audiences are having to decided whether to allow audiences or not. Jeopardy, Wheel of Fortune, and The View are the first to stop having live audiences. I’m sure more are to follow. Also, if you haven’t seen the video of Whoopi Goldberg saying hello to all the empty chairs in the studio…get on that. I’m not going to talk about what a certain man in a position of power talked about/failed to talk about/talked about incorrectly on TV. I don’t want to talk about him. I can’t talk about him without getting emotional. I will not talk about him. And if anyone comments something even hinting at violence, name calling, or politically motivated (from BOTH sides) I will be sad…but I won’t block or remove the comment. Unless it is ACTUALLY awful.
- Italy: Okay, this could also be placed under the previous news point, but I think it deserves its own point. Have you seen the videos of isolated Italians singing to boost morale? No? You really should. It’s tragically beautiful. It’s almost reminiscent of war time. It’s how a nation should be coming together. Not blaming each other or hoarding supplies that DON’T need to be hoarded. We’re all in this nightmare together and fighting, being selfish, being bigoted, or being in denial is not worth it. WATCH THE VIDEOS. AND IF YOU DON’T FEEL SOMETHING AFTER, YOU HAVE NO HEART!!
And that was 5 random news stories.
Anybut, thank you for joining me.
These were MY opinions on each. Your opinions may be different and that’s fine. Now on to more random things!!