Discussing things that happened…
Time to talk about 5 things that’ve happened and state my random opinion about them:
- All I will mention about the Coronavirus:
A) WASH YOUR HANDS, don’t focus on face masks. Face masks are made for those who ARE sick to stop the spread.
B) Babies, older folks, and those with weak immune systems are at the highest risk. If you are none of these and you feel sick: STAY HOME, DRINK FLUIDS, and SLEEP. You will survive. Don’t be one who spreads it further.
C) DON’T PANIC!!! The media is not doing a good job keeping folks calm. But don’t treat this like a hurricane and stock up on items. It doesn’t matter!
- Onision: I’ve been avoiding talking about this…MOSTLY because I doubt a lot of people who read this blog even know about this….but here I go. YouTuber Onision is in trouble….sort of. There have been years of accusations that he is a predator. He’s had girls under 17/18 years old live in his house with his husband. He claims he did nothing sexual with them. But once they turned a legal age, the girls claim he pressured them into sexual acts. There are also accusations that Onision’s husband grooms underage girls and is the one who brings the girls into the house. I must emphasize: THESE ARE ALL ALLEGATIONS AND HAVE NOT BEEN PROVEN TRUE OR FALSE IN A COURT! However….Chris Hansen has interviewed pretty much every woman who has ever been involved with Onision….and they can’t ALL be liars…Anybut, I’m no good at providing all of the information because some channels have been following this story for years. If you want a rabbit hole to fall down, look this up on YouTube. It’s a pretty wild ride…..OH! And he apparently tried to start his own religion when he was 17 years old…weird guy.
EDIT: Originally I said he tried to start his own CULT, but he actually tried to start his own RELIGION. I updated the info above.
- Alex Trebek: Some goodish news. Alex Trebek announced this week he has made it to the one year survival mark for his cancer. The one year survival rate is 18%, so this is good news. It doesn’t mean he’s clear. The two year survival rate is 7%. I hope in one year, I get to put a similar post in the news post…but it’s too early to say.
- Viral Video: Have any of you seen the viral video(s) by a french…YouTuber? TikToker? I’m not 100% sure which video service he was using, but apparently (and there’s still debate on whether this is fake or not) a French man filled his tub with those Orbeez things. Orbeez are these little balls that grow larger when placed in water. Anybut, this man was doing a video where he filled his bathtub with these Orbeez. When he ended his little video and tried to clean up, he pulled the plug on his tub to let the Orbeez go down the drain. First off, stupid idea. Orbeez are polymer gel balls. Don’t send them down the drain. Second off, if you have enough to fill a bathtub, DON’T SEND THEM DOWN THE DRAIN.
And what do you think happened? Allegedly, the small balls started coming out of the man’s toilet and sink. It even ruined the plumbing of his neighbors and the entire city sewers. And apparently, police are looking for the one responsible….though if people just sent the video too tip them off, problem solved. The case is still out whether this is a real video or fake video.
- Rupaul’s Drag Race: FRESH NEWS!! Apparently, one of the drag queens from the new 12th season of RPDR has been disqualified as of Friday, March 6th. The drag queen in question is Sherry Pie (Joey Gugliemelli). Buzzfeed News reported on Thursday, March 5th, that Gugliemelli catfished young actors by convincing them he was a casting director. He requested audition tapes including embarrassing acts including the young actors doing or saying degrading things. One actor even claims to have agreed to pleasure himself on video. Sherry Pie has officially been disqualified and will not be included in the Grand Finale. In a Facebook post, Gugliemelli apologized for his actions writing, “I truly apologize to everyone I have hurt with my actions. I also want to say how sorry I am to my sisters of season 12 and honestly the whole network and production company.”
And that was 5 random news stories.
Anybut, thank you for joining me.
These were MY opinions on each. Your opinions may be different and that’s fine. Now on to more random things!!